As a Senior Consultant with Go Business Plans, Sam Park is responsible for helping business owners to succeed throughout their entrepreneurial journey through assisting them with growth strategies, opportunity assessments, financial analysis, investor-ready strategic business plans and market research. Sam Park has successfully completed over 450 engagements.
Notable projects include:
- Market research and business planning for a $50 million resort development project in the Cayman Islands
- 10-year forecasting, fundraise planning, and business planning for a new STD and cancer diagnostics venture currently undergoing FDA approval for Class 3 medical device
- Strategic business planning and operational planning for a multi-billion dollar diversified manufacturer looking to open a new business unit in the smart products sector
- Feasibility Study and Business Planning for Israel-based technology company bringing a social media platform, via integrating magnification, text-to-speech and speech-to-text to the blind and visually impaired
- Strategic planning for a middle-market IT consulting firm that successfully raised over $250K in line of credit
- US-market entry strategy, global market research and advisory for a stainless steel manufacturing company headquartered in China
- Location-based market assessment on specific rollout countries for an olive oil manufacturing startup
- In-depth primary market research and strategic analysis on expansion
strategy for a multi-million urgent care center based out of New York
- Strategic business planning and financing modeling for an oil and gas mineral rights fund in Canada
- Strategic planning for Texas-based UAV manufacturing seeking their Series A funding
Sam is available for free business plan consultations. Please click here to schedule a complimentary business plan consultation.